~ Exclusive endorsement demonstrates that T4’s performance testing protocol and score analysis system are integral tools to assess, monitor and track ongoing player performance ~
(Chatham, NJ, March 10, 2012) T4 Soccer, (www.t4soccer.com), a leading provider of a sports performance assessment testing and data analysis, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a strategic partnership agreement with the National Soccer Coaches Association of America (NSCAA). Effective March 10, 2012, the NSCAA will continue to advance soccer education and fitness testing through an exclusive arrangement to utilize T4’s soccer-specific performance assessment testing protocols, web-based score analysis system, and related education and training.
The NSCAA (www.NSCAA.com) is the largest soccer coaches’ organization in the world. Since its founding in 1941, the NSCAA has grown to include more than 36,000 members who coach male and female players at all levels of the sport.
NSCAA CEO and Executive Director, Joe Cummings, commented, “The NSCAA is committed to soccer coaching education and to providing our membership with cutting-edge resources to improve player and team performance. Physical performance is a critical aspect of the game and, with T4, we have the ability to provide our member coaches with an understanding of how to measure and track performance effectively. We are pleased to add T4 Soccer to our elite roster of strategic partners and look forward to our affiliation with them for many years to come.”
Mark Shearer, T4 CEO and founder, commented, “We are pleased and honored to have the NSCAA enter into this exclusive agreement with us. It demonstrates the NSCAA’s belief in the integrity of our performance testing protocol and affirms their commitment to advancing education and testing in the sport of soccer as a whole. This is a giant leap forward for T4 as we continue to seek ways to use our scientifically based testing protocol and score analysis system to help soccer clubs, teams, coaches and players monitor, evaluate, track and compare player performance.”
Under the terms of the three-year agreement, T4 has agreed to:
- Train National Staff coaches on the T4 performance assessment testing protocol, use of equipment, and the web-based score analysis system to facilitate their inclusion in the coaching school curriculum.
- Provide T4’s turn-key performance assessment testing program for incorporation into the NSCAA Coaching Academy courses.
- Create and design the curriculum for a T4 special topics clinic for the NSCAA and train NSCAA Coaching Academy staff.
- Provide a lecture and/or field session on T4’s performance assessment testing protocol at the annual NSCAA Convention and at NSCAA Coaching Academies.
- Perform a performance assessment testing combine for teams and individual players who attend NSCAA Showcase Tournaments and provide complimentary score analysis reports to clubs, teams and players that participate in testing at each tournament.
In return, the NSCAA has agreed to endorse T4 Soccer as its “Official and Exclusive Physical Performance Testing Partner” on its website and through communication to its membership.
About the NSCAA
Based in Kansas City, Kan., the NSCAA is the largest soccer coaches’ organization in the world. Since its founding in 1941, the National Soccer Coaches Association of America has grown to include more than 36,000 members who coach both genders at all levels of the sport. In addition to a national rankings program for colleges and high schools, NSCAA offers an extensive recognition program that presents nearly 10,000 individual awards every year. The NSCAA fulfills its mission of coaching education through a nationwide program of clinics and week-long courses, teaching more than 6,000 soccer coaches each year. For additional information, visit the organization’s website at www.NSCAA.com.